Handling of Personal Information
1. Purposes of Use of Personal Information
Tokyu Housing Lease Corporation shall acquire and use the personal information of customers collected through inquiries, consultations and opinions from customers for the following purposes.
- (1) To answer inquiries, consultations and opinions from customers
- (2) To send materials inquired about by customers
- (3) When it otherwise becomes necessary to contact customers for any reason
2. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The company shall not provide the personal information of customers to any third party except in the following cases.
- (1) When the corresponding department is in an affiliated company of the company (Tokyu Corporate Housing Management, Inc. and Residential Partners, Inc.)
- (2) When the company has the consent of the customer
- (3) When required by laws or ordinances
3. Outsourcing of the Handling of Personal Information
The company may outsource the handling of personal information to achieve the purposes of use in 1 above.
4. Disclosure, Correction and Stop of Use of Personal Information
A customer who would like the disclosure, correction or stop of use of the personal information the company possesses should please contact the "Personal Information Inquiries Counter" below. The company shall confirm that the person making the inquiry is the individual in question with a method deemed necessary and shall then quickly respond to the inquiry within a reasonable time period. However, please be aware that the company may not be able to comply with a request if there are no violations of laws or ordinances.
Personal Information Inquiries Department
- Legal & Compliance Group, General Affairs & Personnel Department, Tokyu Housing Lease Corporation
- Shinjuku Monolith 16F, 2-3-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 163-0916 Japan
- Business Hours: Weekdays (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, the end-of-year and New Year's holidays, and summer holidays) from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
5. Optionality of Providing Information
Provision of personal information is optional. However, the company cannot respond to inquiries if it is not provided.
* Please read this carefully, and if you agree, please check the box.