[ COMPANY PROFILE ]
- Corporate name
- Tokyu Housing Lease Corporation
- Established on
- Apr. 1, 2014
- 16th floor of Shinjuku Monolith Bldg., 2-3-1 Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 163-0916 MAP
- Representative Director and President Toshihiko Kitagawa
- 100,000,000 yen (100% injected by Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Corporation)
- Permits and licenses
- License as a real estate broker; Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (1) No. 8740
- Apr. 2014
- Established Tokyu Housing Lease Corporation.
- Apr. 2015
- Integrated the rental housing management businesses of Tokyu Community Corporation, Tokyu Livable, Inc., and Tokyu Relocation Co., Ltd., and started operating the business at Tokyu Housing Lease Corporation.
- Integrated the corporate housing management businesses of Tokyu Livable, Inc. and Tokyu Relocation Co., Ltd., and established Tokyu Corporate Housing Management, Inc.
- Oct. 2016
- Established Fukuoka Center.
- May 2018
- Established Central Tokyo Sales Center.
Description of business
(apartments and apartment blocks)
- Management Agent
- Master Leases and Property Management
(apartment units and detached houses)
- Relocation Plan
(sublease type, fixed term lease contract)
- Basic Plan
(agency type, fixed term lease contract)
- Basic Plan
(agency type, normal lease contract)
- Sublease Plan
(sublease type, normal lease contract, with non-vacancy guarantee)
- Property Management
- Management support service for own use
- Comprehensive Property Management Services
Corporate Housing Management Agent
- Corporate Housing Management Agency Services
- Relocation for Companies